Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Single Forever?

So my blog is The Imperfect Single DAD.  Does this mean I will be single forever.  I really hope this is not the case.  One day I will post just an imperfect DAD without the Single part.  Although I seem to be striking out or not having the best of luck.  When things seem to be just on the verge of getting better then a setback.  Oh well join the crowd right.  You know its so true that decisions can affect you for life.  The reality is that even though you consider your past behind you, present people see it as you now, because your past has just been revealed to them.  Sometimes that past is in your present but you are too blind.  Maybe people have been telling me that my past is still around but I can be sooo hard headed and not see it. 

I have been seeing the Ultimate agent.  She is perfect.  She has so much going for her.  She has a wonderful attitude, a wonderful outlook, a wonderful smile, and she tells me she wants to be with me.  Sounds perfect except she also tells me she has "Concerns"  Hell I don't blame her I have concerns about myself all the time.  The concerns are about my ex  Jezebel. 

Jezebel has not made my life as The Imperfect Single DAD easy.  She still has her selfish ways effecting me and my life.  I really hope this is not a deal breaker with the Ultimate agent!

So what to do?  I ask for advice from the closest women in my life.  The resounding response is just worry about Angel.  So easy for them to say when they all have a loved one in their lives.  I guess they are ok with me being the Imperfect Single DAD.

I will move forward as I always do.  I take pride in making my next decision the right decision.  I will keep Angel as my Number 1 priority.  I will also take more time to make me happy.  In the end taking the single out of my title will make me happy.

Single Forever?  NOT if I can Help it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment