Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Trophy

I don't think I have mentioned in the past but I have been an overachiever most of my life.  What I mean about that is that if you met me you wouldn't know all the different awards or accomplishments I have done.  I only say this because I want to explain that I am still looking for my biggest trophy.  It seems so superficial that I would say something like that but that's the only way I can say it.  I already have my biggest prize in Angel but the trophy I want the most is a woman that I can put on a pedestal.  I'm saying this trying not to sound like a male chauvinist.  Not that I want to own my next woman but to have her as something I cherish.  I hope this makes sense.  Trophy might not be the most politically correct way of saying it but so what. 
Trophys typically mean that you have to play some sort of game or be in some sort of competition.  If you look at dating then this can fall into this idea of a game or competition.  I go out with various women just to try and find the best option or try and win over a girl I want to continue to see.  I am naturally competitive so I find dating a sport.  I wish dating wasn't so complicated.  All I want is the best for me therefore the best for my Angel.  I get confused though with the thought of finding someone who is trophy worthy and someone who is best for the foreseeable future. 

With all this being said The Ultimate Agent is sooo worthy it scares me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment