Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fear the Beard?

So many guys seem to grow a beard during hunting season or during winter months.  I used to think this was so pointless.  I've always been mostly clean cut, but this year has been a totally different year for me.  I think everyday my life is changing for the better.  My daughter is going to school and I am working from home.  My life has never been so free.  I have less constraints on my life as a whole.  So why not try a little scruff.  I thought to myself how will my Angel look at me with this scruff on my face.  I went on a business trip and didn't take any razors on purpose.  I came back to my Angel and asked what do you think honey?  Remarkable she loves it and you know what I do too.  Who knew this would be something I would want to keep.  I've always looked at guys with facial hair as being lazy but now I know the power of facial hair.  I never feared the beard just didn't realized that it would be good for me. 

Not to mention the ladies love it!!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment